for Dementia Caregivers
Receive personalized one-on-one caregiver coaching to equip yourself with the knowledge, skills, and tools to care for yourself and your loved one living with dementia. Our goal is to enrich the role of a caregiver and equip them to become a stronger caregiver capable of self-directed care.
What You’ll Learn
Gain tools to assist you in your caregiving role, such as:
- Education for dementia risk factor improvement
- Setting reasonable, realistic, and attainable goals
- Developing effective coping skills
- Setting realistic boundaries
- Identifying areas in which the caregiver could use additional help
- Providing additional resources
- Affirming the caregiver’s strengths and accomplishments
- Reduce caregiver stress by developing coping strategies
- Assist in problem-solving
Our Certified Coaches
Tami Kolbinger, BS, ADC/MC, CDP, CADDCT
Cristina Rodriguez, CDP
Dementia Prevention Consultations are available to current and new Dementia Resource Center Clinic patients and their caregivers. Are you concerned about dementia for you or a loved one? Call our Dementia Resource Center Clinic and book an appointment.
All content on this website is intended to be informational only and does not create a patient-client relationship and does not intend to constitute medical advice.